Back to top
Sample of Past Projects
- Served as Owner’s Representative and handled development, management, and marketing for Oklahoma’s first assisted living center devoted to caring for low and moderate income residents utilizing OCHA housing vouchers and the Medicaid ADvantage Waiver Program.
- Handled development, management, and marketing for FountainBrook Assisted Living & Memory Support for Cornerstone Development / CS Management.
- Served as Project Manager and handled development, management, and marketing start-up for Sacred Heart Parish of El Reno for St. Katharine Drexel Retirement Center. Sponsored by the Archdiocese of Oklahoma City. Approximately 78% pre-leased before attrition.
- Served as Project Manager and handled development, management, and marketing start-up for Pauls Valley General Hospital for The Willows Assisted Living Center. 100% occupied within nine months.
- Provided start-up management and marketing services to Deaconess Health Care Corporation for Copper Lake Assisted Living Center. 100% occupied within five months.
- Handled start-up management and marketing services for Arbor House Assisted Living, Inc. 100% occupied within four months.
- Five plus years of state-wide marketing consulting to Baptist Retirement Centers of Oklahoma. Budgetary, feasibility, and development consulting for approximately eleven years.
- Nation-wide consulting and feasibility / market analyses.
- Start-up and post opening management and marketing consulting as well as feasibility study and business plan for GreenTree at Sand Springs Assisted Living Center and Patio Homes.
- Speakers at national Assisted Living Federation of America and state level Association of Homes and Services for the Aging and the Oklahoma Nursing Home Association conferences.
- Marketing assistance and training to Bellevue Nursing & Rehabilitation Center.
- Competitive analysis and mystery shopping for Autumn Life at Edmond Hospital.
- Marketing assistance to Daily Living Centers (Adult Day Care).
- Marketing for Granville Villa Assisted Living Center in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Formed the United Aging and Disabled Providers and Advocates Coalition which significantly contributed to the development of Oklahoma’s award-winning Assisted Living & Continuum of Care Regulations.
- Marketing and start-up consulting for Whispering Creek Active Adult Neighborhood. This age 55+ gated neighborhood offers attractive duplex homes for lease in a scenic setting that includes ponds, waterfalls, and sidewalks.
- Converted Heartland Plaza (residential care) to Featherstone Assisted Living. Joyce served as interim administrator while converting the fire code, licensure, and operations. She also managed the complete remodel and furnishing of the mall-style community. It’s occupancy leaped as a result of the transformation.